Package Code: MTAELT-02
Duration: 04 Nights / 05 Days (Validity: January to December)\
Destinations Covered: Leh, Monasteries, Pangong Lake & Khardungla Top
Day 01 : Arrive Leh
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in The World. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel.
Evening Visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Leh – Excursion To Monasteries (50 Kms / 02 Hrs – One Way)
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Thiksey Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh, 3 Idiots Rancho School & Sindhu Ghat. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh.
Evening at Leisure to explore the city on your own. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel
Day 03: Leh – Excursion To Pangong Lake – 14,000 Ft. (140 kms / 4 – 5 Hrs – One Way)
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla pass through its winding roads passing through Sakti Village. Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the “INDO CHINA BORDER”. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. After the success of 3 Idiots, this beautiful natural location has attracted more tourists from all over the world. After spending some time at Pangong We drive back to Leh in the Late afternoon. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel in Leh
Day 04: Leh – Excursion To Khardungla Top – 18,390 Ft. (39 Kms / 02 Hrs One Way) Post Breakfast we drive to Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road in The World) at 5,602 Mtrs. / 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. The views from the top of the pass are amazing.
Return to the hotel on time for lunch. In the afternoon you can stroll around the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Depart Leh (Fly Out)
Tour concludes. Mountain Trails A & E Pvt. Ltd. thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
Leh :- Green Ladakh,Noble House Or Similar
Leh :- Hotel Mandala,Pangong Hotel,Holiday Ladakh,Lingzi Hotel,Mahey Retreat Or Similar
Leh :- City Palace,Spic N Span (Dlx), Nature Residency, Lharisa Resorts, Lasermo Hotel, Hotel Rafica or Similar
Leh:- Spic N Span (S Dlx), Thongsal, Ladakh Residency, Grand Himalaya, Sinnge Palace Or Similar
Leh:- The Grand Dragon or tsermang eco camp
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:-
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with traditional welcome in the Hotel
- 03 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- Daily Breakfast & Lunch or Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Scorpio, Tata Safari, Tavera, Tata Grande per the program based on 6 pax & above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas
- The Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council fee (Ladakh entry fee)
THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Any Airfare or Government Service tax (3.09%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc